Snickers Dark Bar


The final candy bar from the trio of new variety bars I found at our larger, nearby CVS.  If you have been reading from the beginning of The Chocolate Cult and have a very, very good memory, the Snickers Dark may ring a bell. This isn't so new but I think when I last reviewed it, it was so long ago and didn't impress that much that I forgot.  So I'm going to look at it again and see if I like it more this time.

The dark chocolat is stronger than the peanuts, caramel, nougat in terms of scent this time. In terms of flavor, the roasted peanuts and nougat are king.   The peanut/nougat isn't particularly sweet and since the darker chocolate just simply is not competing well I end deeply disappointed in this variety of Snickers.



How many of you have tried this candy bar, Sisters and Brothers?  What did you think of it?

Comments