Chocolate Movie Reviews

In 2010, your Chocolate Priestess will start doing movie reviews that relate to chocolate.  I'm going to do this as a change of pace and because movies can make great gifts.  Also I've received three movies myself that relate to chocolate and doing reviews for my Sisters and Brothers in the Sacred Substance is a good excuse to watch something closely.

Now, these won't be reviews focused on cinematography or directing and true portrayals to the original book.  Just fun reviews that focus on the role and function of chocolate in the film along with a link or two to where you might buy it yourself.

So what I need from all of you is a nice list of movies I should ask for and look for.  This is what I have so far in my collection:

"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" -- both Gene Wilder and Johnny Depp versions

"Blood & Chocolate"

"Chocolate"

What else is out there?  What else involves chocolate but may not have the Sacred Substance in the title?  Let me know and help me make 2010 interesting reading for you all.

I won't post tomorrow since my household celebrates Christmas but Saturday will be a Sacrament so make sure you come back on the day after Christmas.

Sisters and Brothers, may you too take the time to slowly appreciate what the Divine and human ingenuity have offered you in chocolate.

Comments

mavido79 said…
I'll poll my movie geek friends to see if we can come up with some other titles. Merry Christmas to you and your household.
Great.

Happy Holidays to you and yours no matter what you celebrate.

Very small Sacrament tomorrow I think.