The Chocolate Priestess on the Road

Your Chocolate Priestess does not take a lot of trips and I'm sure many of you can understand that given the current state of the economy of most places on earth today. When I do, I will samples local chocolate and share my findings, good or not so good with you. If I have reliable Internet access, or at least free access, I'll try to post as I am traveling. When I don't, I post the week after I get back.

So do not worry when I stop posting for a while. I am merely journeying and opening myself up to a greater world of chocolate so I can point you in the direction of potential sacraments and reveal products worth your attention or one you should avoid.

In other news, Taraluna, a company that supports fair trade and eco-friendly products, sent an offering to The Chocolate Cult today. I'll be reviewing them over the next several months including products for the winter holidays when we get closer to the appropriate season. Taraluna takes their commitment to the planet and we who live here seriously but please take your time to check them out.

Sisters and Brothers, may you too take the time to slowly appreciate what the Divine and human ingenuity have offered you in chocolate.

If you are reading in the eastern half of the Midwest, don't forget The Chocolate Cult's first CONTEST.

Comments