The Scent of Chocolate is Not Enough

We all wish, Sisters and Brothers, that we could have our chocolate, connect with the Divine, and do it all in a very healthy way. If this Le Whif product isn't a joke, it is still not the way of The Chocolate Cult.

Yes, as you see in my reviews and Saturday Sacraments, the scent of chocolate is an important part of the Divine Substance but it is only one of the five scents we need to use in our journey. The scent of chocolate should make us desire to feel, see, hear and taste it as well so I fear this over priced product, if real, may only lead people astray and tempt them into eating more chocolate of dubious quality or in immoderate quantities. I can not review this product since I do not have it but at the level of information I was able to gleam I do hope it is a joke and not merely a ways to profit from chocolate without concerns for the appropriate of chocolate and it's many forms.

Sisters and Brothers, may you too take the time to slowly appreciate what the Divine and human ingenuity have offered you in chocolate.

Comments