Personal Revelation on the Comforts of Chocolate

Revelation: A small amount of the divine substance can help ease the frustrations of travel but it need not take us down a long detour in our journey with chocolate.

Control your craving for the cocoa, breath while you enjoy, let it open up your mind and sooth your heart.

While your Chocolate Priestess had to travel for mundane reasons she ran into difficulties. For I discovered the Path I would have indulged in chocolate without regard for its qualities or full appreciation of it's unique abilities. This time though I limited myself, I took care to focus on what I ate or drank, and I could feel it help me strip away stress and energize me for the legs of my travel.

Sisters and Brothers, may you too take the time to slowly appreciate what the Divine and human ingenuity have offered you in chocolate.

Comments