Should You Celebrate World Kindness Day with KIND?

Monday, November 13, 2017, will be World Kindness Day. Normally one would do little acts of kindness such as opening doors for strangers or saying a kind word to someone. Perhaps you might do bigger acts of kindness like volunteering or donating money to a charity you care about. Or perhaps you could give someone a treat as an act of kindness. What if that treat was one that you could give that would nurture the body and mind? Today I'm going to look at Kind Dark Chocolate Nuts and Sea Salt Bars 1.4ozx4bars, total 5.6oz, pack of 1variety and see if this sharing this might be an act of kindness. I got this bar free using my Kroger loyalty card. Neither Kroger nor KIND knew that I would write a feature article about this product for you to read today.

This is a 1.4 ounce bar that includes unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder, and cocoa butter well down on the ingredient list as you can see on this image from KIND's website about this bar's nutritional values. I had to rely on this because opening the bar involves separating the values on the wrapper.

The bar itself has a drizzle of chocolate over the top but turn it over and you'll see the bottom is covered with chocolate. That's good! The fragrance is roasted almond with a hint of dark chocolate and salt.  Eating it crunchy but a touch sticky as well. When I took a bite with the top side on my tongue, I primarily get the almond and sweetness. Each it with the bottom side against my tongue greatly increased the taste of the dark chocolate but also the saltiness for some reason. I really liked this bar, it was much better than my previous experience with KIND bars so I am pleased they now offer this variety.


Have you tried out this variety of KIND? What did you think? Leave a comment and let us know.

Comments

Emilie said…
Thank you! It is so hard to find a "healthy" bar that actually tastes like chocolate. I will have to give this one a try.
I notice that Kroger has them on sale every now and again.