Chocolate Priestess Natural Food Issues Interview

Your Chocolate Priestess has been interviewed again.  While this was in our local food co-op's newsletter that goes out to over 9000 households in a six-county area.

I think it is important to talk about issues of fair trade, ecological considerations but also economic considerations (which I noticed they cut out...).  But we did indeed talk about the whys of the chocolate cult, the global climate concerns, and the reporter herself went through the testing process with me (which she didn't mention).  In a way it was like working with a new Acolyte, a volunteer, before they are entrusted to do a featured review section or entire review on her/his own.

If you'd like to read the interview you can find it HERE.  I'm on the third page of the newsletter.

Let me know if I made a food us myself or us so I can do better in the future for us all.

Comments