Chocolate Cult in Magazine

The issue of Spezzatino is out and the article about us is in it.

This is what the cover of the article looks like: 

I've been trying to figure out how to attach a pdf of the article, which the magazine said I could share here on blogspot as well as on my website.  I can't figure out how to do that right now and I've kept you all waiting for about two weeks all ready.

So this is what I'm going to do.  If you leave a comment AND your name on that comment links to an email for you, I will send you the pdf of the article.

Or you could wait and when I can figure this out, I 'll edit this and add it.

To read the entire issue devoted entirely to Chocolate you have to get a subscription but remember that your price will go toward feeding those in need.

Comments

Cacao-Me said…
hi,
i'd like to get a pdf copy of the article. i believe you have an email for me already. let me know if you need it again. i am the one who won the chocolate sauce!
peace,
larry
Cacao-Me said…
thanks chocolate priestess. this was a great article and i encourage all in the chocolate cult community to get a copy and encourage others to join the following.