Sharing Some "Truths"

Newspaper reporter and self-proclaimed chocoholic, Janice Taylor, recently had a "10 Truths" list about chocolate here. Sounds like a lot of the things I've been saying now for a few months.

However, your Chocolate Priestess does not believe she is unique, only that the way she shares the ecstasy of chocolate and cocoa along with being a model of how to use chocolate as part of your spiritual journey. Any priest or religious figure should be a model that you can follow. Not perfect but honest with their weaknesses. Not all knowing but sharing their thirst for knowledge and helping you ask questions. Not the only one who can connect with the Divine but the one willing to take that first step, risking it for the sake of revelation.

Plus I want to entertain you as well.

If I do any of that for any one of you, Sisters and Brothers, then I am achieving what I hoped for and I pray you continue to keep reading, become "followers," write comments, and try the Saturday Sacraments yourself perhaps choosing some of the products I reveal here or letting me know about other chocolatiers or sending me other offerings to reveal.

On a personal note, there will be no message on Friday or Sunday because I'm going to a convention. I will make a special effort to do the Saturday Sacrament Saturday morning, live as always, so please do return to read that. If I find any worthy or unworthy chocolate in my time in Lisle or Naperville near Chicago, I will write about it next week.

Sisters and Brothers, may you too take the time to slowly appreciate what the Divine and human ingenuity have offered you in chocolate.

If you are reading in the eastern half of the Midwest, don't forget The Chocolate Cult's first CONTEST.

Comments

Thank you for reading, Doctor. I did visit your website, I hope others do as well.

I've been traveling for a while and will be posting about that over the course of the next week.