Double Offerings

This morning, Your Chocolate Priestess received two boxes of Enstrom's English Toffee. One box of their milk chocolate variety and one of the dark version each containing 1 entire pound of their offering. I want to say "thank you" to Enstrom's for entrusting The Chocolate Cult to reveal their products to all of you. Look for a future "Saturday Sacrament" to focus on these two types of toffee.

This afternoon, I received six, yes, you read that correctly, six sample from the wonderful folks at Astor Chocolate. This included not only their wonderful candies but also two products you use when making your own desserts -- liquor cups and dessert cups, all made of chocolate! They will all be reviewed in five separate posts in the future but for now check both Astor and Enstrom's out.

Remember our CONTEST on The Chocolate Cult.

Comments

Danger Kitten said…
I LOVE toffee! How did you get these companies to send you all of this chocolate? I wish I were in your shoes this weekend...
Hazel Nut said…
Oh, how I would love to receive a box (or two!) of English Toffee in the mail!