Welcome Sisters and Brothers

Today we begin a journey. A journey of discovery that will aid us in our desire to come closer to the Divine through the experience and ecstasy of chocolate. As a drug, chocolate has the ability to help us open our minds and emotions to reveal great truths and offer solace from every day drudgery.

But, as with all journeys, we cannot take it all in one step. We must treat our encounters with chocolate with the reverence the experience demands, using it in small amounts to open up all our senses to what we can gain via its perfect composition.

Each Saturday, I, The Chocolate Priestess, will participate in our most important sacrament: the consumption of chocolate. I will share that experience with you by writing in detail how each new type of chocolate affects all five of my senses. This will give you the knowledge you need to find the best communion for your own "Saturday Sacraments".

During the week I will post "Revelations" about other products or events related to chocolate such as movies, music, books, stores, or festivals. I will reveal stories about chocolate as they appear in the news and mass media.

Any creator or seller of chocolates or related materials who wishes for me to reveal the true nature of your offering is encouraged to contact me.

Comments